CreamAds requires that all advertising campaigns follow the general guidelines listed below:
- The visual representations of sexual activity by persons (real or imaginary) under the age of 18 years old is not permitted. Ads, landing pages, and member’s area must be 18 U.S.C. 2257 compliant. Valid 2257s and ID must be provided upon request for models and actors/actresses.
- Promotion of alcohol and drugs is not permitted.
- Campaign material containing the following acts are not permitted:
Extreme Violence, Abuse, Incest, Rape, Torture, Blood, Scatophilia, Urination,Beastiality.
- Any ads that are deceptive or misleading are not permitted.
- Ads can not use too flashy imagery and must be of high quality (no resize).
- Ads with Auto-Sound are not permitted unless only activated when the mouse is over the Ad
- Landing pages with more than one exit pop-up are not permitted.
- Landing pages that promote products with auto-download are not permitted.
- Landing pages must bring added value to the visitor.
- The use of copyrighted material (banners, images, landing pages, baselines, logos) is not permitted.
- The use of the term “Facebook” and / or any imitation of the “Facebook” website or brand (color scheme, logo, buttons and text) are not permitted.
- The imitation of any of CreamyAds Publisher website is not permitted.
- Landing pages can not use spywares, adwares, malicious codes, or deliver harmful programs.
- Landing pages can not engage in any illegal online activities such as phishing, spoofing or spamming.
- Promote gambling or online betting that allows U.S. registrations is not permitted.
- Promoting free sites is allowed unless specifically forbidden by the Publisher.
- Pop-under campaigns can not use any type of script forcing to pop over the active page.
- Text ads: the text of the ad must be complete and fit within the character limits (Title = 25 characters. Description = 70 characters. Visible URL = 25 characters).
- Text ads can not be written in all CAPS.
- CreamAds reserves the right to pause any campaign that negatively affects our Network of Publishers.
- CreamAds regularly check advertising material(s). If it is determined that a campaign includes any forbidden content, we may close Advertiser’s account without prior notification. In such a case, Advertisers shall not be entitled to the refund of any remaining advertising budget held on their CreamAds account.
- The count of impressions, clicks and costs are based on our CreamAds advertising platform and can not be negotiated.
- Campaign approval or denial remains at CreamAds sole discretion.
Specific rules applied to the Entertainment Category:
- Campaign material containing the following acts / content are not permitted:
- Sexual or suggestive texts,
- Exposure of nude breasts,
- Pubic hair,
- Position / suggestive touching,
- Any objects that may be related to sex,
- For men, any erection, even hidden by underwear should not be visible
It remains under the Publisher’s entire responsibility that:
- Websites do not use content that infringes on Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, and Trademark laws.
- Websites do not make any reference to illicit practices or contain pornographic content staging minors. Publisher’s Websites and content must be at all times compliant with 18 U.S.C. 2257.
- Website can not promote:
Alcohol, Drugs, Extreme violence, Abuse, Incest, Rape, Torture, Blood, Scatophilia, Urination, Bestiality.
- Incentive ads are not permitted (PTC, PTR, etc…).
- The use of any tools that artificially generate impressions or clicks are not permitted.
- Websites that are under construction or incomplete are not permitted.
- Websites must be of a sufficient quality to the visitor (websites with not enough content or too many ads will be rejected).
- An access (login and password) must be provided to CreamAds to allow the approval of Websites requiring to log in to see any content.
- In order to receive payment the Publisher must keep their ad zones active.
- Publishers are entitled to their earning if they were generated in the current year or the previous year. Everything accumulated before this time would be deducted from any future payment.
- New Publishers who reach their minimum payment must contact CreamyAds support to request the activation of their payment.
- CreamAds regularly checks Publisher Website(s). If CreamAds determines that the Publisher’s Website(s) includes any forbidden content, CreamAds may close the Publisher’s account without prior notification. In such cases, Publishers shall not be entitled to the payment of the revenue remaining on their CreamAds account.
- The count of impressions, clicks and costs are based on our CreamAds advertising platform and can not be negotiated
- Website approval or denial remains at CreamAds sole discretion.